I am a strong believer in natural way of living. I see healing as a process that must be approached with a positive attitude. I believe, through the right treatment there is the potential to reach a positive outcome, no matter how serious the disease. I have a great love of all sports and was first exposed to Osteopathy because of my involvement in baseball and running. My passion for this profession has grown from there.
My interest in Osteopathy developed because of my curiosity about human anatomy and the varied causes of musculoskeletal pain. I enjoy the challenge of diagnosing and treating as well as strategizing ways to prevent recurrence of common musculoskeletal complaints. I love to treat a wide variety of patients and fitness levels ranging from athletes to desk workers whilst encompassing a goal focused approach into aiding individuals back into doing what they love. I have a passion for Sports Rehabilitation and working with clients to enhance their individual physical performance. I use a variety of techniques in my approach to treat the individual. I have specialization in treating shoulder, knee and back pain with my unique method that incorporates Medical Acupuncture, Myofascial Release, Trigger Points, Biomechanics and Structural Osteopathy.
Before osteopathy I acquired 14 years of work experience in the field of Manual therapy and have worked in various countries before moving to the United Kingdom.
To give my patients a wholistic well rounded approach, I combine:
4. Trigger points
6. Clinical Pilates
8. Dry cupping
9. Custom-made Orthotics(insoles).
10. Remedial Massage.
I moved to United Kingdom from Los Angeles, California in 2015. I am a husband and a father of a terrible two toddler who takes most of my time. In my free time I enjoy strength training, cooking, travelling and spending time with family and friends.
Conditions I can help you with:
1. Arthritic pain
2. Circulatory problems
5. Frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences.
6. Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
7. Joint pains- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
8. General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
9. Generalised aches and pains
11. Migraine prevention
12. Minor sports injuries
13. Muscle spasms
15. Tension and inability to relax
16. Rheumatic pain
18. Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)