Our popular London-based therapy center was the vision of the late Narendra Mehta MBE who, blinded from the age of one, developed and pioneered Indian Head Massage for the UK masses. His expertise (documented in his book Indian Head Massage 1999) led him, his wife Kundan and godson Moses Chundi, to establish a venue in 1995 offering popular Ayurvedic treatments and training.
A further publication, co-written by Narendra and Kundan,”The Face Lift Massage” details another signature treatment available with us, the results of Kundan’s years of dedicated bodywork experience. This therapy attracted much press attention and also heightened interest in the Kansa Vatki foot massage technique.
Since the success of these treatments and the demand for authentic natural therapies, we have diversified and extended our array of services, to include more tantalising therapeutics and the opportunity to broaden your skill set with our inclusive training.
- Culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- Email consultations
- Home Visits
- Online consultations
- Ayurvedic Massage Practitioner
- Osteopathy Techniques for Massage Therapist
- Indian Champissage Tutor
- Natural Facelift Massage Tutor
- Ayurvedic Body Rejuvenation Tutor
- Ayurvedic Abdominal Massage Tutor
- Complementary Medical Association