Jerry runs a practice in Abingdon, is a senior research fellow at the University College of Osteopathy (formerly the British School of Osteopathy) in London and is a committee member of Oxfordshire Osteopathic Network. Jerry speaks French and English fluently.
He gained extensive experience in:
- the relief of non-specific musculoskeletal pain including low back pain and neck pain and joint pain
- the care of pregnant women and infants working with midwives
- the management of neuropathic pain syndromes, and in particular nerve entrapments including sciatica.
He was awarded a Professional Doctorate in Osteopathy in 2016. His research was on low back pain. He has presented his research in numerous international conferences and has published articles in peer-reviewed journals and a book chapter. Jerry is a reviewer for the International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine.
- The Research In Practice Award, Institute of Osteopathy, 2016
- The Secretaries Award, The Society for Back Pain Research, 2016
He enjoys participating in conferences to learn about the latest advances in osteopathy. He is a member of:
- The General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
- The Institute of Osteopathy (iO)
Jerry has professional liability insurance to practise.